A A A

Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Wortley Top Forge Christmas Special Open Day. Sunday 11th December 2016 - 11 am to 4 pm.
BarnsleyBantam
Top Gear User
Club Member
Forum Posts: 601
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
November 30, 2016 - 8:09 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Good Evening Gentlemen,

I am going to ride the 1950 D1 to Wortley Forge for their Christmas Special burnt bacon butty and luke warm p*** tea event.

I will be there for 11.00 am.

If anyone would like to join me or see me there that would be nice - get there early before all the buns go.

Ride safe.

bantam steve
Guests
November 30, 2016 - 8:31 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

good evening bantamites, and andrew, i will be there, how much were the buns?, if the temp is above 10c i will go on the d7,  or the d3, any colder and it will be the car, i am up for the chrissy meet up, and some xmas pudding, i have sold the commando and the 400 ducati, but still struggle to get in the garage to work!, i might have to sell some bantam stuff on, the d10 sport is only just inching forwards, but i do a bit now and again, i am hoping to have it finished for the summer 2017, we need to have a beer meet up andrew, see you all soon, cheers steve,old

BarnsleyBantam
Top Gear User
Club Member
November 30, 2016 - 8:45 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Eyup Steve,

Good to hear from you - all sounds good to me.

See you at Wortley - on your bike!

colk2004
York.
Top Gear User
Club Member
Forum Posts: 691
November 30, 2016 - 9:56 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

After the rubbish month Shan and I have had, a good day out with good people will be just what the doctor ordered. We'll see everyone there for the annual get together. 

Cheers Col

BSA Bantam D10 so so near, and moved up the list again. FB Falcon 87 reg number applied for. Ariel Arrow now on the go! MZ125 running, Royal Enfield Classic love it, campervan done to tow some of the above! 1.5 Velo LE in bits!

colk2004
York.
Top Gear User
Club Member
December 8, 2016 - 9:19 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Big bump. Just incase anyone has missed the annual get together of the Yorkshire Bantamites. Meant to be reasonable weather so hopefully we'll see a return of the VMCC as well. Will Santa be riding his Bantam again this year? Will the beverages be hot? Will the railway be running? Will the braziers be available for bum warming purposes? All these questions and more will be answered at Wortley Top Forge.

Cheers Col

BSA Bantam D10 so so near, and moved up the list again. FB Falcon 87 reg number applied for. Ariel Arrow now on the go! MZ125 running, Royal Enfield Classic love it, campervan done to tow some of the above! 1.5 Velo LE in bits!

BarnsleyBantam
Top Gear User
Club Member
December 8, 2016 - 12:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello Bantams,

Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to attend Wortley on Sunday.

If I do I'll see you there.

If I don't I hope you have a good time.

I wish you all a Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

bantam steve
Guests
December 10, 2016 - 8:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

hi folks, unfortunately i  will not be at wortley tomorow, just like the last 5 sundays i will be at work!!!, only 4 miles from wortley, but this is life, all being well i can have a lot more time off in the summer, see you all soon, what about a chrissy meet up?, i will have 2 days off then?, cheers steve.old.

colk2004
York.
Top Gear User
Club Member
December 17, 2016 - 10:17 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

IMG_2413.jpeg

Another Wortley come and gone. Bacon butties overflowing (5 rashers per butty due to over ordering!), Bantams a burbling and other Xmas cheer.

Merry Christmas

Col

sp_PlupAttachments Attachments

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 223

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

cocorico: 3292

Cornish Rooster: 3109

bart: 2688

Blue Heeler: 2546

David Dale: 2349