A A A

Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Area Update 19/02/2020
BSA Bill
Didcot, Oxfordshire
Area Rep
Club Member
Forum Posts: 18
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
February 19, 2020 - 9:53 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for taking so long to make another update, I have been extremely busy recently.

Thanks to everyone who turned up to the first meet, it went amazing, many more people than I originally expected to come. Just a reminder that the next one will again be on the first Sunday of the month, so this time the 1st of March at the same place and time, so:

Time - 3pm

Place:

The Extraordinary Hare

Reading Rd, Wantage

Oxfordshire

OX12 8RH

After this month, as the weather gets better, I will hopefully move the meeting to an evening during the week, as many people did express their wish for that, and it does make sense. This will be either be the April, or May meet, so keep an eye out.

Also, a local member has let me know that they should be able to get us a club stand at Bloxham Steam Rally on the 27th-28th of June. I will be getting names down for that officially soon, so I hope to see as many of you at that as possible. I have also contacted Woodcote, and Stoke Row, but currently waiting for a response from them in regards to getting a club stand, once I know more, I will let you all know.

Kind Regards,

• William Fothergill

Oxfordshire and Berkshire area rep. Currently own a 1958 D1 GPO BSA Bantam, 1968 D14 BSA Bantam, 1969 BSA Starfire, 1992 Suzuki Katana GSX400SSN (Japanese Import), and a 2018 Mash TT40.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 223

Currently Online: sunny, Knucks
17 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

cocorico: 3699

Cornish Rooster: 3290

bart: 3113

Blue Heeler: 2844

Sprung Chicken: 2642