A A A

Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon
Cheshire Branch invitation to attend the Kelsall Steam and Vintage Rally weekend 22nd & 23rd June 2019
Lennon66
Northwich Cheshire
Area Rep
Club Member
Forum Posts: 12
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
February 27, 2019 - 12:15 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi 

Thanks for all who attended the 26th Feb meeting , it was a productive meeting .

The Cheshire branch have been invited to attend the Kelsall Steam and Vintage Rally  Sat 22nd and Sunday 32rd June 2019.

We will have an area to put up the Clubs Gazebo and have a selction of Bantams on display.

Exhibitors passes will be issued when the Motorcycle form is completed and accepted , the Exhibitors passes admit two adults + 2 Children and a 1 Caravan place  , in the public camping area .

There is public camping , caravan and Motorhome available too , I have forms that you will need to complete .

Those of you who want to attend as day visitors and not stop over can do so by ordering wrist bands £10 per weekend discounted for us from £10 per day .

I have forms for those of you who want to display your bike there will be a limit to the amount of bikes on display so it will be first come first served basis depending on the amount of interest there is .

I have forms for the public camping , caravaning & Motorhome .

I will need confirmation as soon as possible please so I can go back to the Kelsall Steam and Vintage Rally committee , you can complete the forms and hand them to me and i'll will send then in together .

We will aslo arrange a Cheshire Rooster's ride out on the Sunday 23rd June , for example a ride into Chester and back .

please get in touch with me for more details 

Thanks 

Tim 

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 223

Currently Online: wildun, GlenAnderson, John McGann
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Cornish Rooster: 3314

Anderzander: 3208