Join the BSA Bantam Club!
This Site is provided by the BSA Bantam Club and, apart from a Club Members Section, is open to all.
If you have a Bantam or simply have an interest in the classic BSA Bantam marque please feel free to browse the Site and Forum. To participate, click here to register. Please be aware that by posting on the Forum you agree to allow The BSA Bantam Club to use the material in the Bantam Banter magazine and other Club publications.
Recent Forum Posts
- Forum: D1 D3 D5 and D7 RestorationsTopic: Hans 1948 D1 rigidBy: Hans Kreuzen - 5 hours ago
- Forum: General DiscussionTopic: What I did on my bike today..By: HowD1 - 5 hours ago
- Forum: General DiscussionTopic: how to make your d1 go as it should have goneBy: ferguson - 5 hours ago
- Forum: Devon and CornwallTopic: Round Britain Run part 2By: HowD1 - 6 hours ago
- Forum: WantedTopic: D1 SpokesBy: Kirkbybil - 7 hours ago
- Classic Motorbike Show, NEC, 2016 - Classic Motorbike Show - 11 - 13 November 2016, The NEC, Birmingham - Come along & see the BSA Bantam Club on stand number 5-535 - Call 0844 854 1354 or book online at www.classicmotorbikeshow.com - For fully paid up BSA Bantam Club Members there is an exclusive advance... More →
- New Dating Officer - Steve Walsh has taken up the Baton as our Dating Officer! - Anyone who thinks that looking after a few bits of paper concerning historic vehicles is a simple matter, would reconsider if they were to beintroduced to the complexities of managing the registers, archives and... More →
- Club Membership renewals - Most Club Members are due to renew their Membership from the 1st of January. Renewal forms will be included with the December edition of The Banter, but no need to wait for paper copies, the Club Membership renewal forms and all information is available for logged in... More →
- Event Calendar - Our Area Co-ordinators are sending through the details of Events taking place this year and the Calendar is filling nicely with both Local and National Events. Please check the Calendar regularly as new events and updates are constantly added as they are... More →
- Site/Forum Registration - We have enabled a new registration form for people who wish to join the Site and Forum. The form now has areas to enter your Post Code (mandatory) and Club Membership Number (if available) and will help us to quickly enable BSA Bantam Club Members access to the Club Members... More →