Join the BSA Bantam Club!
This Site is provided by the BSA Bantam Club and, apart from a Club Members Section, is open to all.
If you have a Bantam or simply have an interest in the classic BSA Bantam marque please feel free to browse the Site and Forum. To participate, click here to register. Please be aware that from 03/03/14 by posting on the Forum you agree to allow The BSA Bantam Club to use the material in the Bantam Banter magazine and other Club publications.
Recent Forum Posts
- Forum: General DiscussionTopic: guy martinBy: HowD1 - 37 minutes ago
- Forum: Bantam Technical QuestionsTopic: D14/4 Engine Rebuild HelpBy: mark g - 54 minutes ago
- Forum: General DiscussionTopic: Someone knock me out!By: Munchkin - 2 hours ago
- Forum: WantedTopic: d10 rims wantedBy: flintdog - 2 hours ago
- Forum: Bantam Restorations and Rebuilds DocumentedTopic: flintdog's rigid specialBy: Sprung Chicken - 2 hours ago
- South Derbyshire & Nottingham Bantam branch presents A charity evening with Owen Wright - Title: South Derbyshire & Nottingham Bantam branch presents A charity evening with Owen Wright - Location: Brennans 2 Regent Street, Long Eaton, Nottingham NG10 1JX - Description: Join us for an entertaining talk and slideshow with renowned motorcycle author and... More →
- Club Membership renewals - Most Club Members are due to renew their Membership from the 1st of January. Renewal forms will be included with the December edition of The Banter, but no need to wait for paper copies, the Club Membership renewal forms and all information is available by navigating to the... More →
- BSA Bantam Club National Rally 2015 - Title: BSA Bantam Club National Rally 2015 - Location: Marsham Summer Show, Orchard Cottage, Allison Street, Marsham, NORWICH NR10 5PJ - Link out: Click here - Description: The BSA Bantam Club National Rally is open to all BSA Bantam Owners and will be held from lunchtime... More →
- BSA Bantam Club AGM 2015 - Title: BSA Bantam Club AGM - Location: Haynes International Motor Museum, Sparkford, Somerset BA22 7LH - Link out: Click here - Description: The Annual General Meeting of our club will be held at the splendid premises of the Haynes International Motor Museum, Sparkford,... More →
- Site/Forum Registration - We have enabled a new registration form for people who wish to join the Site and Forum. The form now has areas to enter your Post Code (mandatory) and Club Membership Number (if available) and will help us to quickly enable BSA Bantam Club Members access to the Club Members... More →